OUTDOOR LIVING REDEFINED
Surrounded by nature's pristine beauty, Berkeley is a hidden gem of exclusive new homes located near the best of Boca Raton. The peaceful and private setting found here is ideal for an outdoor and active lifestyle with multi-purpose sports court, a lake-view walking trail, fitness room with high end finishes and custom equipment, dedicated bike racks and more.
With ample outdoor space and an array of parks nearby, including the more than 800 acres of recreation at Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park within walking distance, Berkeley reinvents outdoor living.
Price From$840,000 - $1,140,900
Address19884 Golden Bridge Trail, Boca Raton, FL, USA
ArchitectContact Agent for Info.
Interior DesignContact Agent for Info.
Number of Units57 units
Numbers of Floors2 stories
Size RangeFrom 4,144ft² - 7,236ft²
- 10% at Signing Contract
BERKELEY Picture Gallery
Highlighted Condo Features
- Fitness Center
- Basket Ball Courts
- award-winning 27-hole Osprey Point Golf Course
- Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park
- Playground for Kids
- Walking Paths
- A Lake for boating, fishing and waterskiing
- Water park featuring a lazy river and slides
- A nature center with observation tower
- Dog Park
- A waterfront amphitheater for community concerts
- Baseball and Softball Fields
- Racquetball and Volleyball Courts
- Outdoor Oasis
- Private Pools