ELEVATE THE FEELING OF HOME
ALINA’s sophisticated standards of hospitality and amenities heighten the beauty of everyday living. Indulge in over 32,000 square feet of private outdoor amenities, from a refreshing rooftop pool deck to beautiful green spaces for entertaining and dining.
ALINA, a private oasis of meticulously designed new residences, villas, and penthouses located in the center of downtown Boca Raton – just beside the greens of the iconic Boca Raton Resort & Club. With its lavish suite of private indoor and outdoor amenities, ALINA is shaping the definition of Boca luxury.
ALINA Residences Properties
|Unit||Asking Price||Bed(s)/ Bath(s)||Living Size||Price/Sq.Ft.||Days on Market|
|515||$3,500,000||2 / 3 / 1||2,681||$1,305||31|
ALINA Residences Facts
- 25% at Contract
- 75% Balance at closing
- ALINA is finished and ready to close.
ALINA Residences Picture Gallery
ALINA Residences Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- PROPERTY FEATURES
- Enjoy an intimate community of exceptional private residences, penthouses and villas ranging from under 1,400 to over 4,800 square feet
- Live in a premier destination just moments from the ocean, beaches, and energy of downtown Boca Raton, with stunning golf course and city views
- Indulge in a private rooftop pool and beautiful outdoor amenities wrapped in verdant tropical landscaping, including a Mizner Boulevard entrance with dramatically-lit water features and gardens
- Discover select villa residences featuring French doors opening up to expansive lanai and private gardens
- Stroll along park-styled promenades connecting to downtown shops, spas, salons, art galleries and restaurants
- RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Designer Scavolini kitchens with high-performance appliances, spa-inspired bathrooms with rain showers and soaking tubs, and elegant organic craftsmanship throughout invite you to indulge in the beauty of being home.
- Villas feature European-style gourmet kitchens with high-performance appliances, marble countertops, waterfall edge backsplashes, and cascading islands. Bathrooms are beautifully crafted to inspire the senses with rain showers, soaking tubs, and designer fixtures. Select villas include private gardens and French doors overlooking stunning open-air verandas.